Tuesday, October 20, 2015

DIY Paint Tube Decor for Your Relay For Life Event!


I made these really cool paint tubes to use as decor for our Relay For Life event, and when I posted this picture on Cancer Man's Facebook Page there was an overwhelming number of you who wanted to know how to make them!  Ask and you shall receive!


Don't worry- I will show you how to do the roller at a later date! 

To make things easier, I decided to make a video for you, which you can check out below! 


Here are the labels I used for this project.  To save, simply right click, and choose "save as" :) Each one is standard printer paper size so you can print them at home!





Have fun creating!

As always, with HOPE,
Cassi

3 comments:

  1. Can you post a video or post directions on how you made the paint roller

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the roller my event is June 11 i would love to incoperate your idea its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing. I'm going to follow the idea for later in the year if that's ok. How did you make the roller please

    ReplyDelete