Saturday, January 18, 2014

February Facebook Relay For Life Challenge

Are you ready for an awesome 2014 Relay For Life season?  We are all fired up here in Custer County to finish the fight!  Share your love and passion about Relay by participating in Cancer Man's February Facebook Relay For Life challenge!  A Facebook challenge is a great way to get your Relay participants actively posting about your event on a daily basis.  I wrote this challenge to feature the best parts of Relay- when the posters friends see it, they should feel like they are missing out if they don't sign up (and hey, let's be honest- they are!)

Need a copy of the challenge to share or post on your Facebook wall?  Just Right click and save the image below!  Good luck!

UPDATE:  Your wish is my command!  You can find a March challenge here!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I am going to share this on our Relay For Life Facebook page and post this article on my blog as well.

    -Menda
    www.countrybumpkinreporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Menda! You're welcome :) Thanks for sharing it! I am hoping we see a lot of people participating in this- I think some people shy away from posting about Relay on FB, because they are not sure what to say! Answering questions sure makes it a lot easier!

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous! Thank you for sharing ~ I am going to post to our Relay page RIGHT NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome! are you planning on doing more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jillian! I think I will! I have had a lot of requests to make more :)

      Delete
    2. Here is March, Jillian! http://cassiselby.blogspot.com/2014/02/after-lot-of-requests-here-is-march.html

      Delete