Thursday, June 28, 2012

The next chapter...

Yesterday morning, when all of my shipments for the day came in (and, if you can believe this- I usually get a visit from USPS, UPS and FedEx once a day!) I was super surprised to see that my bracelets from Nepal came a week before I expected them to!  I immediately dropped everything I was doing, and ripped into my package.  I can't remember being this excited about opening a package since I was a kid at Christmas time!  I immediately headed to the office, and started organizing and stacking them in the color combinations I had been planning in my head.  I will admit that I am slightly OCD about this- the poor girls at Simplistic Style can tell you I have to do it with their bracelets every time I go in to shop! 







I have this overwhelming feeling that this is the start of something amazing.  Not because I am going to make a ton of money selling them (because my profit on them is very low), but because I know that when I sell one, I am helping women in Nepal get out of poverty, live better lives, and helping them feed their families.  And that, in my opinion, is way better than making tons of money!

To shop the very first batch ever- come by http://www.facebook.com/onegreatthing :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment